Job Title : Apprentice Painter
Employer : RAS Completions Limited
Location : Churchill way, London, TN16 3BN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Construction Building - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00587
Brief Description : RAS Completions is a well established leader in the aircraft refinishing field, with discerning clients from Head of State aircraft to business executives. We are extremely proud of our reputation in the market for an efficient, high quality standard.
Qualifications Required : GCSE A-C in English and Math's or equivalent
* Must have driving license and access to a vehicle due to location
Vacancy Detail : RAS Completions is a well established leader in the aircraft refinishing field, with discerning clients from Head of State aircraft to business executives. We are extremely proud of our reputation in the market for an efficient, high quality standard of service.
To accomplish the preparation and painting of corporate VIP aircraft to very high standards. RAS endeavour to maintain its high standards with Croydon College a selection of apprentices that will be trained in the aviation sector. RAS will provide in house training along with college training.
• Paint removal by wet stripping process
• Masking and sanding
• Sealing of butt and lap joints
• Painting of prepared aircraft
• Laying out of customer livery
• Polishing and finishing to high standard
• Health and safety awareness
• Safe use of tools
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8am - 4:30pm
Salary : £136.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 27/02/2020
Possible Start Date : 16/03/2020
Skills Required : • Good standard of education
• Flexible approach to work in a demanding industry
• Be able to read and understand basic good working practices
• Meticulous approach to care and attention
• Utilise company materials, equipment and facility in clean working order
• Positive attitude and eager to learn
• Must be able to obtain and maintain airside security pass
• Good timekeeping
• Work as a team
Future Prospects : Potential full time position on completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider : Wage to be discussed 6 months into Apprenticeship.
The map below shows the employer's location