Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice - Copy
Employer : Football Fan
Location : Croydon, London, CR0 1QE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00602
Brief Description : Football Fan app is one & only dedicated social networking platform for 4+ billion Football Fans globally.
Qualifications Required : A-C Maths and English or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : About Us:
Football Fan app is one & only dedicated social networking platform for 4+ billion Football Fans globally. Fans can create new or join existing Banter Rooms, post their Football stories, find other fans nearby or in a location, get Football news, fixtures & standings for various leagues/cups from around the world, personal or group messaging with their friends.
Fans can collect FanCoins for every contribution they make to the app. These FanCoins can then be redeemed for Football merchandise from top sports merchants in the UK.
Football Fan apps vision is to become the primary app for anything to do with Football.
Football Fan app has been built using state of art latest technology that includes Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Blockchain & video streaming offering plethora of business opportunities & we are keen to discuss them in detail with like-minded people.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & PR Executive who could help us in marketing & promotion of Football Fan. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to manage end-to-end marketing portfolio for Football Fan. It can be an out of the box concept to market our products or just a small change on the app to make it more prominent to the users. The role provides potential to grow with the start-up where every effort is recognized. All we are looking for is a candidate who can demonstrate their digital marketing skills & adds value to our growing team.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Salary : £136.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 23/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 06/09/2019
Skills Required : Skills that we are looking in the candidate are:
1. Ability to demonstrate managing social media accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.
2. Ability to run paid & organic social media campaigns.
3. Able to run email marketing campaigns including creating attractive marketing emails.
4. Ability to create relevant graphics & video content for online or offline marketing.
5. Should possess good understanding of Football (Soccer).
6. Able to work during Football match time.
7. Very important to understand target users & their behaviour.
8. Should possess good verbal & written English skills.
9. Should be SELF DRIVEN & able to PROACTIVELY provide interesting ideas & concepts for marketing & promotion.
10. Should be able to perform appropriate market research.
11. Should be able to identify key areas for focussed marketing.
12. Should be able to write PR articles & ensure they get published in print & online media.
13. Should be creative, dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, dedicated, team player, quick learner & more importantly loves their job.
14. Should be able to bring value to the company by creative marketing skills.
Things to consider : We prefer someone with relevant experience but we are looking for the right candidate so experience will not be the deciding factor for the right candidate.
The map below shows the employer's location