Job Title : Apprentice Administrators
Employer : intacs
Location : London, CR0 2LX
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00607
Brief Description : INTCAS is seeking to attract a highly competent, diligent and professional administrator who is able to join the Mobilising, On-Boarding & Success (“MOS”) team. Our sales team are busy building communities and attracting companies to join as members.
Qualifications Required : GCSE A-C in English and Maths or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : 1.2 KEY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
1. To assist in the following
i. Assisting Communities & Market Development team in conducting analysis/research for strategic projects.
ii. Administrating the contract management process.
INTCAS (UK) LTD Confidential Page 2 of 3
i. Set-up user accounts within INTCAS using set-up guidelines
i. Oversee the performance of each community and members;
ii. Provide support through webinars and 1-2-1- counselling
2. Ability to follow predefined processes for onboarding platform users.
3. Review institution information ensuring its validity before publishing.
4. Receive and review applications for scholarships.
5. Demonstrate ability to meet tight and strict deadlines.
6. Work and remain calm under pressure.
7. Communicate effectively with senior and executive management.
8. Maintain a positive attitude.
9. Demonstrate strong analytical skills, analysing data and information, and making appropriate recommendations.
10. An ability to work in a self-directed way within a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
11. Proficient user of MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint.
12. Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity; ability to achieve and maintain clarity in difficult or confusing situations.
13. Identify, document and inform MOS team lead of process improvements.
The MOS undertakes 3 major tasks:
1. Mobilising – managing the registration process by connecting with the new member and ensuring a smooth contract management process. This means, ensuring each member joining is subscribing to the correct terms.
2. On-Boarding – each member has an INTCAS profile page similar to a Facebook or LinkedIn page. We need to ensure each community member populates and builds their own INTCAS page. They do require support and at times require INTCAS to build it for them. Community members require training and guidance, so webinars and 1-2-1 calls are organised to guide end users as to how best to use INTCAS.
3. Success – once a community member is actively using INTCAS, we oversee their performance and ensure they are getting the best out of INTCAS.
Number of Positions Available : 4
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : £180.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 16/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 30/09/2019
Personal Qualities : 1. Experience of working with others, including in teams.
2. Experience in dealing with and reviewing applications.
3. Experience of working in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
4. Experience of working with strict processes.
5. Experience of communicating with colleagues at all levels.
Skills Required : 1. Ability to follow instructions accurately from management and senior members of the MOS team.
2. A willingness to work late occasionally on weekdays or weekends, with due notice.
3. A friendly disposition, able to get along with a variety of people from different backgrounds.
4. Fluency in English.
5. Clear, concise and structured in written and spoken communication.
6. Excellent timekeeping
Training to be Provided : This qualification is made up of:
• Level 3 Diploma in Business
• Functional Skills in English at
• Functional Skills in Mathematics
at Level 2
• Functional Skills in ICT at Level 2
• Personal Learning and Thinking
Things to consider : 1. Knowledge of key trends and issues within International Student.
2. Knowledge in reviewing and commenting on applications not to predefined standards.
3. A sound and up-to-date knowledge of UK immigration processes for students.
4. Other languages, particularly Arabic and/or Turkish are desirable.
5. Education to at least at GCSE or equivalent.
1. Must be able to travel to the office every day.
2. Willingness to undertake occasional international trips to other INTCAS offices.
The map below shows the employer's location