Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : FMM POPUP
Location : Croydon, London, CR0 1TY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00609
Brief Description : To provide end to end guidance and support for individuals or brands ready to take their idea and dream to the next level, whilst using creativity as a tool to engage participation and tailoring the delivery to individual needs.
Qualifications Required : Set by employer.
Vacancy Detail : Job description
• Liaise with customers, freelancers and service users
• Contact new customers
• Build databases and update
• Manage aspects of email and social media marketing
• Posting a regular stream of lively updates and keeping the corporate account active on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other Social Media channels
• Promoting the brand actively on social media and other channels
• Running paid and organic social media, email and blog campaigns.
• Ability to create relevant graphics and video content for online and offline marketing.
• Creating YouTube videos
• Seeking PR opportunities in local and international press and media to promote the brand.
• Maintaining a marketing strategy
• Understanding and identifying key areas for focused marketing
• Actively linking marketing to achieve sales targets
• Conduct appropriate market reseach
• This role will require occasional evening and weekend work
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 36 hours Per week - Monday - Friday
Salary : £295.56 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 09/10/2019
Possible Start Date : 23/10/2019
Skills Required : Skills required
• Good interpersonal skills
• Friendly, independent and ability to work in part of a team
• An interest in the creative arts and bring value to the company by creative marketing skills
• Excel skills- Photoshop and design skills
• Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
• Helps to design, and implement marketing plans for products/services being offered
• Analyses trends, data, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
• Adhere to company policies and procedures, maintaining a high level of confidentiality and awareness of general data protection regulations at all times.
• Maintains positive and productive working relationships with clients, colleagues and key stakeholders.
• Self driven and able to proactively provide interesting ideas and concepts for marketing and promotion
Training to be Provided : "Written communication
an understanding of modern technologies
how to analyse and solve problems
building and delivering digital marketing campaigns
search marketing, search engine optimisation, and email marketing
Apprentices will achieve:
Principles of Coding (knowledge module 1)
Marketing Principles (knowledge module 2)
Digital Marketing Business Principles (knowledge module 3)
Apprentices must also take one internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification set out in the apprenticeship standard. This will exempt them from one of the knowledge modules.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)."
The map below shows the employer's location