Job Title : Candidate Co-ordinator / Resourcer Apprentice
Employer : Anthony Alexandra Associates
Location : Croydon, London, CR0 4HA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00611
Brief Description : A recognised recruiter within Financial Services and General Insurance focusing on Pensions, Employee Benefits, IFA, Investments, Mortgages, Actuarial, Broking, Claims, Loss Adjusting and Underwriting within Commercial and Personal Lines markets.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : As a trusted performer for our candidates and clients we pride ourselves on our service. At Anthony Alexandra our success rests on the quality of service we provide, which ultimately depends on the quality of people we employ.
As such we are seeking a Business Administration Apprentice. This is an all-encompassing role where you will have a varied and challenging workload. You will need to be organised with the ability to work under pressure and actively participate in the growth of Anthony Alexandra.
The ideal candidate for this position will be supportive, flexible and innovative.
Day to Day duties will include:-
1. Support consultants by searching for candidates within a specific geographical location, generating applications based on client requirements
2. Provide a 1st class service to candidates and clients by matching the right candidate to the right job
3. Contacting candidates to brief them on the role and assess suitability
4. Arranging and coordinating interviews and meetings for the consultants
5. Submit candidate CVs to prospective clients
5. Update database (client / candidate information)
7. Update job details on database
8. Liaise with clients to gain details about vacancies
9. Produce candidate CVs
10. Liaise with candidates regarding their availability
11. Present candidate details to clients by email / phone
12.Produce Marketing campaigns, Mailshots and advertisements
13. CV searches working with our dedicated resourcing team
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Salary : £157.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 30/12/2019
Possible Start Date : 13/01/2020
Skills Required : Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C and above
IT skills within MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, reliable, punctual, consistent, articulate and well-presented
Self-motivated with a proactive approach to tasks
Excellent organisational and planning skills
High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and prioritise, understanding the importance of working towards tight deadlines
Achieve your monthly targets
Future Prospects : Potential long term employment following successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship Standard including End point assessment and Functional Skills in Maths and English
Things to consider : This position represents an exciting opportunity for a motivated hardworking individual whilst being supported to achieve a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration and gain valuable work experience.
The map below shows the employer's location