Job Title : Resident Liaison officer apprentice -
Employer : Mulalley & Company (Croydon)
Location : Croydon, London, CR0 9UG
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Customer Service - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Customer Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00638
Brief Description : Mullaley is a family owned, award winning construction company, with a reputation as a dynamic organization dedicated to providing apprenticeship opportunities in the communities in which we work.
Qualifications Required : GCSE A-C in English and Maths or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : Earn as you learn, whilst gaining valuable workplace experience and qualifications.
Resident Liaison Apprenticeship providing administrative and customer service support to our site team.
• Being the resident’s first point of contact
• Keep residents updated on the progress of works to their home
• Dealing with resident queries
• Carrying out condition surveys and resident interviews
• Daily visits to residents at home
• Ensuring the smooth delivery of the works in residents homes
To gain industry recognized qualification
A Full UK Driving license – will be required for full time employment opportunity, Upon successful completion of apprenticeship
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours , Monday to Friday
Salary : £236.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 13/04/2020
Possible Start Date : 27/04/2020
Skills Required : relevant experience and understanding of the role
Future Prospects : Full - time employment with the company after completion of your apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : This qualification is made up of:
• Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
• Functional Skills in English at Level 1
• Functional Skills in Mathematics at Level 1
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Things to consider : Due to the nature of the work there is a requirement for the successful applicant to undergo a Basic Disclosure Check.
Please also attach a short cover letter explaining why you are interested in this apprenticeship role.
The map below shows the employer's location