Job Title : Apprentice Adminstrator
Employer : James Chiltern Ltd
Location : Croydon, London, CR0 2TE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00657
Brief Description : Excellent opportunity to work in a growing Letting Agency company that are looking to recruit a raw talent.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : Mixture of Admin and customer focus role
• Answering phones, taking down accurate customer requirements.
• Addressing customers politely and giving them correct information on properties.
• Making appointments for viewings, taking on of new properties for let or sale
• Keeping the office window up to date with current properties on the market
• Registering of new customers, properties on to property software.
• Filing, copying and general office duties.
• Preparing Excel spreadsheet of properties let and sold
• Preparing of customer invoices
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 30 hours per week
Salary : £150.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 01/06/2020
Possible Start Date : 15/06/2020
Personal Qualities : Well presented, Confident, able to use own initiative.
Excellent communication skills
Honesty, Friendly and integrity
Skills Required : Literate in Microsoft office applications
Excellent telephone manner
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship Standard including End point assessment and Functional Skills in Maths and English
Things to consider : Please attach an updated version of your CV and a Cover letter and explaining why you are interested in doing the this apprenticeship role.
The map below shows the employer's location