Job Title : Payroll Administrator Apprentice
Employer : The Carrington Blake
Location : London, London, E14 9GL
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00661
Brief Description : Payroll Village is a payroll bureau that provides outsourced payroll services to companies, contractors, temporary workers, Accountants and construction workers.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : Job Purpose:
The Payroll Administrator role is pivotal in the success of the Payroll department. The Payroll Administrator’s prime function is to manage the payrolls assigned to them to enable us to meet the required service delivery targets. As a payroll administrator you will have excellent attention to detail, as this is a heavy data entry role.
You will be the main point of contact for customer queries so you must be articulate, and an excelent comunicator with a professional telephone manner.
• Maintaing a portfolio of client’s payrolls weekly, bi weekly and monthly.
• Collating payroll information recevied and process timesheets.
• Dealing with payroll queries from staff and contractors in a professional and timely manner.
• Ensuring all starters and leavers, benefits and allowances are entered on to the payroll database in a timely manor.
• Setting up clients for Auto Enrolement
• Calculations of statutory payments
• Processing P45 received and sent out.
• Producting P60 and other year end reports.
• Analysis of Pay summary and Payslips.
• Setup and process all BACS payments.
• Uploading RTI, FPS and EPS reports to HMRC in a timely manor.
• Dealing with external supplier queries, HMRC, DWP, Courts and other agencies.
• Rentention calls to customers within a few weeks of starting and days after leaving.
• Conduct Welcome calls within 1 day of new starter details being provided. Demonstrate how the Payroll Village portal works and how to view payslips.
• Dealing with staff login issues via the telephone and email.
• Producing Reports including:-
- Administration for management weekly reports, payroll processing checklists One to One reports
- Processing monthly expenses
- Raising client invoices
• Filing and documenting reports used within the department.
Supporting your manager as and when required.
• Making contact with customers over the telephone and via email with regards to sales leads received.
• Reviewing and analysing data from sales reports via ACT.
• Ensure that weekly reports are producted correctly.
• Any other duties that are required to be filled by the payroll department.
• Posting out information on social media
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday , 9:00am - 6:00pm
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 25/05/2020
Possible Start Date : 08/06/2020
Personal Qualities : Passionate about the apprentice role.
Skills Required :
• Be able to communicate at all levels and be able to liaise with managers and clients.
• Previously worked within a payroll environment.
• Advance in Microsoft packages such as Excel, work etc.
Future Prospects : long -term employment after successful completion of apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship Standard including End point assessment and Functional Skills in Maths and English
Things to consider : possibility of full-time employment after successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Please attach an update version of your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this apprenticeship role.
The map below shows the employer's location