Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : GENTLE DENTAL CARE
Location : CROYDON, London, CR0 7LR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Information Technology
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00694
Brief Description : Gentle Dental Care is made up of a group of dental practices in both Bromley and Croydon that have been providing high-quality treatments for over 40 years.
Qualifications Required : • C grade in English and/or Art would be beneficial but not required.
Vacancy Detail : A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and hardworking digital marketing apprentice to join a busy and fast paced marketing team at The Gentle Dental Care Group which are a group of dental practices based in Croydon, Bromley and Sutton.
The successful candidate will be a member of a growing marketing team and will be required to work closely with the head of marketing, marketing manager as well as other members of the organisation. The candidate will support the team in the following areas but not limited to:
• Working closely with the Marketing Manager to coordinate weekly social media activity to ensure channels accurately represent and promote the variety of work from across the businesses.
• Supporting the creation of imagery, animated gif/video, infographics and other engaging content.
• Creation of content for events online marketing content.
• Updating content across the websites, working with the Marketing Manager to ensure consistency in look and feel.
• Community management of our social channels.
• Supporting the Marketing Manager with data capture activities for ongoing projects.
• Proofreading and quality control checking across all digital communications activity
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 9:00am- 6:00pm
Salary : £180.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 09/11/2020
Possible Start Date : 23/11/2020
Skills Required : • Strong computer skills in particular using Microsoft word and excel
• Good communication skills
• Strong literacy skills
• Work well within a team
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Very organised
• Motivated and driven
• Experience with social media, office, adobe creative suite and WordPress would be beneficial but not essential.
Training to be Provided : "Written communication
an understanding of modern technologies
how to analyse and solve problems
building and delivering digital marketing campaigns
search marketing, search engine optimisation, and email marketing
Apprentices will achieve:
Principles of Coding (knowledge module 1)
Marketing Principles (knowledge module 2)
Digital Marketing Business Principles (knowledge module 3)
Apprentices must also take one internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification set out in the apprenticeship standard. This will exempt them from one of the knowledge modules.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)."
Things to consider : This role will be based in Croydon but will also have the flexibility of potentially working from home one day a week.
All applicants may be asked to submit a short clip explaining why you feel you should be considered for the role. Successful submission will then be invited for a Zoom interview
The map below shows the employer's location