Job Title : Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
Employer : Redempt Resourcing
Location : London, BR1 1LU
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00709
Brief Description : Redempt Resourcing is a recruitment partner for locating, engaging and mobilising talent across the UK, Europe, North America, and Asia for organisations within the Banking and Financial Services, IT, Health and Social Care, Public and Private sectors.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : We are fast becoming renowned across these markets for our experience and knowledge in sourcing talented professionals – permanent and interim (contractors and temporary staff) – with specialist skills for our partners.
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer to join our team. In this role, you will be trained, coached and mentored by our experienced senior management team. You will be supporting the team by maintaining and growing our pool of candidates and placing candidates in permanent and interim roles.
As the Trainee Recruitment Resourcer, you will work alongside the team, helping with developing a candidate pipeline from attraction and pre-screening through to registration and compliance. The aim is to match the highest quality candidate with each position. Other office duties will be included as and when required.
• Placing and managing adverts using job boards and social media
• Sourcing and pre-screening candidates
• Building candidate relationships
• Arranging and conducting interviews (including site tours)
• Candidate registrations – including ‘right to work’ and reference checks
• Identifying skills to match job roles
• Maintaining regular contact with candidates to check availability and answer any follow-up questions
• Responding to day-to-day queries from the agency workers
• Other ad-hoc duties.
Number of Positions Available : 2
Working Week : 37.5 hours per week
Salary : £188.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 23/11/2020
Possible Start Date : 11/12/2020
Personal Qualities : The typical competencies we look for at Redempt include:
• Commercial awareness
• Career motivation
• Results orientation
Skills Required : To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Previous experience working within a recruitment agency or a sales role is desirable but not essential;
• Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills;
• Happy to work to tight deadlines and deal with changing priorities
• You will be confident and articulate and able to connect with people at all levels;
• Ability to thrive in a high performance, target driven environment; and
• Ability to deal with people sensitively and confidentially.
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship Standard including End point assessment and Functional Skills in Maths and English
Things to consider : Please attached an updated version of your CV
The map below shows the employer's location