Job Title : Junior Marketing Assistant -Apprentice
Employer : Ancaster Group Ltd
Location : Croydon, London, CR7 6BB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00715
Brief Description : A junior role, ideally for those just dipping their toe into the world of Marketing, has very recently become available following a promotion in our team.
Qualifications Required : Set by employer.
Math and English GCSEs C/4 or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : Have you always wondered what goes on behind the doors of the Marketing office? Have you wondered how companies decide which platform to advertise on and how it just so happens that the dream product you were just imagining, ends up in your newsfeed?
A junior role, ideally for those just dipping their toe into the world of Marketing, has very recently become available following a promotion in our team. If you have office experience, understand how to use Power Point, Word and Excel, have a keen eye for detail and the desire to understand and analyse customer behaviours, then this is the role for you!
It is not necessary to have a Marketing background as long as you have the attributes.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
• To assist the Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive and Creative Designer on all campaigns and activities with particular responsibility for updating social media posts, creating custom reports and building email campaigns.
• To provide an administrative support to the Marketing Manager.
• Update social media channels regularly and coherently, using on brand language and messages
• Use CMS to pull customer data for quarterly and segregated campaigns. Analyse and understand the data to make suggestions to the Marketing Manager for communication split.
• Assist with set up and running of events alongside Marketing Manager
• Assist with Website updates when needed
• Research competitor activity
• Use available systems to pull data/information to produce marketing reports to aid Marketing Manager on a weekly basis, showing understanding of the statistics produced.
• Complete weekly reports such as Activity reports, Customer Satisfaction reports and Weekly order take reports.
Any additional duties that may from time to time be required by the Company which are deemed to be within the scope of the employee.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8:30 or 9:00am - 5:00pm ( flexible start depending on how busy )
Salary : £288.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 30/11/2020
Possible Start Date : 16/11/2020
Personal Qualities : • Understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques
• Project management and organisation skills
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of audience and products
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – and capable of creative thinking
Skills Required : • Copy writing, proof reading and attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills and awareness of digital platforms and online platforms
• Effective interpersonal skills and team-working
• Computer literate with good knowledge of IT including Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Deliver high quality marketing materials requiring minimal edits/amendments which align with the brand they are intended
• Contributes in a positive way to the success of the marketing team by supporting marketing plans to be implemented on time and on budget
• Successfully plans, organises and executes their designated campaigns whilst ensuring quality of output is maintained at all times
Training to be Provided : "Written communication
an understanding of modern technologies
how to analyse and solve problems
building and delivering digital marketing campaigns
search marketing, search engine optimisation, and email marketing
Apprentices will achieve:
Principles of Coding (knowledge module 1)
Marketing Principles (knowledge module 2)
Digital Marketing Business Principles (knowledge module 3)
Apprentices must also take one internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification set out in the apprenticeship standard. This will exempt them from one of the knowledge modules.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)."
Things to consider : please attach an updated version of your CV and a cover letter.
The map below shows the employer's location