Job Title : Apprentice Administrative Assistant -
Employer : Go2Games
Location : London, London, N12 0DR ·
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00717
Brief Description : G2G Limited is a high quality retailer of computer games, consoles and accessories. G2G are committed to providing the latest and greatest titles, as well as a wide ranging archive of fully refurbished releases.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : G2G is committed to unprecedented and personal customer service powered by our principles of highly competitive pricing, fast and effective service, and a genuine love for gaming on all platforms. Our relationships with distributors and publishers allow us to be a market leading specialist in getting the right games to you at the best possible prices. We are contactable at any time to service your needs on all issues regarding the highly competitive games retail market
Key roles and responsibilities
• Creating documents using Microsoft Office
• Answer the telephone professionally and politely.
• Appreciate and support the work of other professionals.
• Attend and participate in relevant meetings.
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development.
• Assisting with Customer Service in relation to our customer service systems and social media responses.
• Assisting the General Manager and the team administratively on various tasks within the business.
• Coming up with initiatives to better manage areas of customer service and administration.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 30 hours ; 3 long days or 4 short days
Salary : £150.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 30/11/2020
Possible Start Date : 14/12/2020
Personal Qualities : • A high level of spoken and written English
• A high level of confidence in decision making
• A passion for gaming or at least a good base knowledge and interest in the subject as a whole
• A high level of computer literacy and a good understanding of administrative organization and process
Skills Required : • Ability to use ICT (i.e. email, Excel, Word etc.)
• Strong communication skills (verbally, face to face, on the phone and in writing)
• Good listening skills, ability to understand and use initiative to solve problems but knowing when to stop and ask.
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship Standard including End point assessment and Functional Skills in Maths and English
Things to consider : The successful hire can work either 3 long days or 4 short days so there is flexibility.
Please attach an updated version of your CV.
The map below shows the employer's location