Job Title : Apprentice Business Administrator - Apprenticeship Team
Employer : Croydon College
Location : Croydon, London, CR9 1DX
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00725
Brief Description : Over 8,000 students choose to study with us each year. We are one of the largest and most successful providers in the South East.
Qualifications Required : 1. GCSE English and maths grade 4-9 or equivalent Essential
Vacancy Detail : Facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties for and on behalf of the Apprenticeship Team.
A. Main administration duties
1. Administer ACE360 apprenticeship EPA system.
2. To ensure that all apprentices have been registered with appropriate EPAO
3. To make contact with apprentices as requested by Managers
4. To organise and support meetings
5. Administrator for Onefile e-portfolio.
6. Track employers’ liability insurance expiry and contact employers for update.
7. Track and ensure Health & Safety Plan (HASP).
8. Log and monitor apprenticeship reviews.
9. Contact and inform employers of apprentice’s absence.
10. Providing office support including customer, employee and student support
7. Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required.
B ADDITIONAL DUTIES
Staff Development and Appraisal
1. To complete the Business Administration Apprenticeship
2. To undertake such staff development activities as required by the Head of School.
3. To maintain an up to date knowledge of administration practices.
4. To participate in the Appraisal Scheme as required.
5. To undertake staff development needs identified during such appraisal, or identified by the relevant curriculum team manager.
1. To assist in the marketing or presentation of programmes in accordance with the requirements of the College.
D Quality and Evaluation
1. To contribute to the implementation of the College’s and curriculum team area’s Quality Improvement Plans.
2. To implement as required College quality processes and procedures.
1. To work effectively within your team area, school and the wider college.
G General Duties
The post holder will undertake assigned responsibilities effectively and efficiently, and within regulatory and legislative requirement; achieve individual corporate targets within the College’s annual planning and staff performance review process and budgetary constraints in order to create and maintain the high performance of College.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:00pm
Application Deadline Date : 07/12/2020
Possible Start Date : 21/12/2020
Skills Required : 1. Good communication skills, verbal and written
2. Ability to work effectively as part of a team
3. Good organisational and IT skills
4. Ability to work on own initiative, within College aims and objectives
5. A commitment to and understanding of Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, Health and Safety and Data Protection
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship Standard including End point assessment and Functional Skills in Maths and English
Things to consider : please attached an updated version of your CV and a cover letter briefly explaining why you are interested in this apprenticeship role.
The map below shows the employer's location