Job Title : Recruitment Resourcer apprentice
Employer : Primus Nursing
Location : Croydon, London, CR0 2BX
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00728
Brief Description : Primus Nursing is a professional recruitment agency that specialises in Nursing for the healthcare industry.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
Vacancy Detail : Primus Nursing is a professional recruitment agency that specialises in Nursing for the healthcare industry. We aim to provide high calibre candidates to suit your needs as we know from experience that you may face some challenges where you need a healthcare professional to assist you.
We ensure that all candidates are fully qualified with the specialist skills that are needed for the role.
Working closely with NHS and private healthcare sector and we are able to provide a temporary, permanent and contract basis for nursing and healthcare assistant roles in a wide range of job opportunities from hospitals, A&E, theatres, Intensive care unit, mental health nursing at home, 1-2-1 support care workers, midwifery and other locations were nurses and healthcare assistants are needed.
Key roles and responsibilities
• Handling telephone calls and enquiries
• Maintaining the company diary/calendar with director/consultant engagements
• Composing and responding to emails and other general office
• Managing the company’s to-do list to ensure nothing gets missed out
• Helping out with various tasks such as transferring data between files; data entry into spreadsheets
• Assisting to maintain engagement with clients and subcontractors
A Medical Recruiter performs an essential role within the business; a role that ensures the company’s compliance processes are followed.
You will provide support to new candidates seeking registration with Primus Nursing; collecting and uploading the required documentation and managing the process.
You will also provide ongoing support to our candidates, offering a professional service to assist and advise them on the necessary requirements to remain compliant and working within regulations.
Your responsibilities would include:
• To advise our candidates on our compliance requirements and assist them to complete the process.
• To support new registrations with the application process.
• To obtain all required documentation from candidates and upload it to our CRM system.
• To update candidates on the status of their compliance documents, giving them notice of any upcoming expiry dates.
• To arrange and coordinate face to face interviews with new candidates.
• To assist the company’s recruitment campaigns.
• To support the Compliance Manager with audits.
• To book training dates and DBS renewals.
• To liaise with occupational health to complete blood tests.
Number of Positions Available : 2
Working Week : 40 hours per week – 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday - Friday
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 14/12/2020
Possible Start Date : 28/12/2020
Skills Required : You are a highly-organised person, who enjoys helping people. You will have excellent attention to detail. You can build and maintain relationships and have good written and verbal communication skills. You will be IT literate, tenacious and enjoy working to targets.
• Knowledge of legal documents
• Comfortable with targets
• Able to multi task
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship Standard including End point assessment and Functional Skills in Maths and English
Things to consider : Please attach an updated version of your CV and a cover letter
The map below shows the employer's location