Job Title : Digital Content and PR Apprentice
Employer : White Label Consultants
Location : Croydon, CR0 1PE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00734
Brief Description : White Label Creative is an award-winning marketing and events agency known for delivering high quality communications solutions. With a team of 20 specialists, White Label offers truly integrated marketing, graphic design, brand management, website, PR and events programmes, built around clients' needs.
Qualifications Required : Math and English GCSEs at C/4 or above
Vacancy Detail : As a team, we take pride in being creative thinkers who are able to take a new approach to making things happen – and we have the track record to prove it.
The Digital Content and PR Apprentice will be supporting White Label on the planning and delivery of all the marketing activity across a range of both internal and external projects.
The Digital Content and PR Apprentice will support the marketing and comms team in delivering marketing plans for each project within agreed timelines and budgets, and will provide regular and clear reporting.
The position reports to Head of Events
• excellent administration and organisational skills with good attention to detail
• strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
• good time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure
• problem-solving skills and diplomacy
• ability to manage spreadsheets and databases
• a flexible and adaptable approach
• reliable, demonstrating commitment to the role
• creatively and strong writing skills
• Preferable but not essential: Experience using multiple social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Hootsuite
The candidate will be working across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. The role of the Digital Marketing Manager must work well under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the digital marketing programmes under the supervision of the Head of Events.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the head of events
and the Digital Marketing Manager as well as other members of the White Label
team. The candidate will support the team in the following areas but not limited to:
• Inputting into the strategic planning and enhancing the digital marketing
strategies across multiple channels
• Support on all social media accounts including planning, content creation,
scheduling and managing paid ad campaigns
• Post creative content written by the comms team for all channels including
newsletters, blogs and videos
• Build and send email marketing campaigns using dotdigital
• Support our Web Project Manager with website traffic, manage and improve
SEO and google analytics.
• Request marketing materials by liaising closely with the in-house creative
• Help to identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies
and ensure we are at the forefront of industry developments
• Assisting with the development and distribution of external comms materials,
including press releases.
• Press monitoring for PR used and for relevant content about clients
• Supporting journalists in managing sign-off process and amends
• Photographic and image storage management
• Updating press contact lists on regular basis
The candidate will be working across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
The role of Marketing Coordinator will be hands-on and often involve working as part
of the wider White Label team. The candidate must work well under pressure,
ensuring the smooth and efficient running of marketing programmes and events
under the supervision of the Partnerships and Events Manager.
Office details and conditions
• Working hours can be regular between projects but, due to the nature of the
company, on occasions the Digital Content and PR Apprentice will be required to
work additional and unsocial hours.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £ 12,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 21/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 05/02/2021
Personal Qualities : Trustworthy and able to take own initiative
( as this role may require you to work at home)
Has a " can do " attitude
Skills Required :
Willingness to learn
Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Other Information : Due to COVID, currently White Label staff are mainly home based but will return to
the office once government guidance permits. The candidate would need to be
open to working full time in the office, full time from home or a flexible working policy.
The map below shows the employer's location