Job Title : Junior Content Creator Apprentice
Employer : Go2Games
Location : Croydon, CR0 4ZS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Information Technology
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00741
Brief Description : G2G Limited is a high quality retailer of computer games, consoles and accessories. G2G are committed to providing the latest and greatest titles, as well as a wide ranging archive of fully refurbished releases.
Qualifications Required : Math and English GCSE C/4 or equivalent
* Must be able to have a reasonable skillset for Photoshop.
Vacancy Detail : G2G is committed to unprecedented and personal customer service powered by our principles of highly competitive pricing, fast and effective service, and a genuine love for gaming on all platforms. Our relationships with distributors and publishers allow us to be a market leading specialist in getting the right games to you at the best possible prices. We are contactable at any time to service your needs on all issues regarding the highly competitive games retail market
Our digital marketing / Junior Content Producer apprenticeship positions will be based around growing our audiences locally and nationally in the exciting retail sector of video games, this will involve daily and weekly running of campaigns, assisting the general manager in coming up with marketing plans and pushing our local agenda with our partners inclusive of assisting with the running of localised events, attending trade shows and conventions and working closely with our brand partners to increase sales.
• design, schedule and post engaging content for all channels using videos, photos and infographics, to drive social engagement, brand awareness, support campaigns and fundraising activities, and represent the range of our services.
• ensure weekly social media posts are scheduled in a timely manner, reviewing messaging, tone of voice, language and assets with our Senior Communications Officer.
• proactively engage with a variety of audiences across social media channels, responding timely to comments and posts, and contributing to relevant conversations.
• support delivery of digital elements of campaigns, including paid-for advertising.
• report regularly on our digital performance across the website and social media.
• manage social media for and at Evolve events, using content to engage with audiences.
• keep abreast of effective marketing strategies, ensuring we make full use of emerging technology/approaches/tools within social media.
• Website, to:
• create engaging content for the website, uploading new stories and blogs; ensure pages and information are regularly reviewed and updated, and consent for photos and stories are up to date.
• support with the management of our intranet (Click) and support colleagues with technical issues and uploading content.
This will really be a position of learning with fun, candidates will be selected based on their interest in social media, gaming knowledge and love of all things within the sector. We look forward to hearing from you!
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 30 hours per week – 10.00am – 4.30pm Monday - Friday
Salary : £ 150.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 15/03/2021
Possible Start Date : 22/03/2021
Personal Qualities : • A high level of spoken and written English
• A high level of confidence in decision making
• A passion for gaming or at least a good base knowledge and interest in the subject as a whole
• A high level of computer literacy and a good understanding of administrative organization and process
Skills Required : • Ability to use ICT (i.e. email, Excel, Word etc.)
• Strong communication skills (verbally, face to face, on the phone and in writing)
• Good listening skills, ability to understand and use initiative to solve problems but knowing when to stop and ask.
The map below shows the employer's location