Job Title : Compliance Administrator
Employer : KeyStream
Location : london, EC2A 4LU
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00742
Brief Description : Founded in 2011, Keystream has grown to become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of talent for the public sector.
Qualifications Required : • Minimum A*- C / 9-4GCSE grade Maths and English or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : Contractor Compliance:
• Managing new placements and our “on boarding” process – calling new starters, creating checklists, requesting information, updating the system as documents and forms are returned.
• Dealing with any “on boarding” queries – both internal and external
• Adding placed candidate’s information to our CRM and keeping placement checklists updated i.e. passports, VISA’s and other essential documents.
• Creating and sending out contracts, self-billing agreement and client specific compliance documents
• Requesting/chasing references
• Sending out Occupational Health Checks and Mandatory Training modules
• Regular phone/email updates to both consultants and candidates through the compliance process
• Completing assignment checklists for candidates once placed
• Answering incoming phone calls and redirecting/gatekeeping/taking messages as requested.
• Scanning on an ad hoc basis.
• Shredding on a weekly basis.
• Registering new candidates onto the CRM system and ensuring consultants are aware of new candidates.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday ; 9:00am-5:00pm
Salary : £ 12,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 26/04/2021
Possible Start Date : 03/05/2021
Personal Qualities : Efficient and proactive
Confident, articulate and good at developing relationships
Skills Required :
• Confident, articulate and good at developing relationships
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Has the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• Can work to a deadline
• Willing to learn and take on new challenges
• Pays attention to detail
• Confident with Outlook and Microsoft Office
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship Standard including End point assessment and Functional Skills in Maths and English
Other Information : Initially to work remotely with expectation to travel to office when open (3rd Floor, 4-14 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4LU)
Salary - £12,00 to start,
£16,000 after 1 year,
£20,000 after completion (year 2)
The map below shows the employer's location