Job Title : Bricklayer Apprentice
Employer : Silverain
Location : SW19 1QS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Bricklaying
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00748
Brief Description : Silverain was established 20 years ago and have primarily operated as a specialist landscape contractor. Due to continued growth and diversity of the company they now cover all aspects of construction including Patio & Driveways, Kitchens, Bathrooms and landscaping
Qualifications Required : GCSE A-C in English and Maths or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : Tasks
• All aspects of brickwork and masonry work will be undertaken, this includes;
• Removing and replacing face brickwork
• The rebuilding of garden walls including coping stones
• The rebuilding of garden brick piers
• The rebuilding of roof level parapet walls
• The rebuilding of various different sized chimney stacks
• Replacement of chimney pots and flaunching's
• All aspects of brickwork pointing including removing and replacing
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Ensure all jobs are scheduled in correctly to assist with coordinating daily job rotas.
•Carry out maintenance work as required and unsupervised according to ability.
•Flexible availability to suit weekend and evening work as required.
•Undertake any other related responsibilities commensurate with the evolving objectives of the post and the evolution of Silverain, as may reasonably be requested by the Director.
•Work with due regard for Silverain’s core values and objectives.
•Ensure the effective implementation of and adherence to Silverain’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
•Participate in the Silverain Appraisal process, and agree short, medium and long term goals with line manager.
•Share best practice and achievements.
•Contribute to the learning of others across the organisation by sharing knowledge and skills both informally and formally.
Number of Positions Available : 2
Working Week : 8:00am -4:00pm
Salary : £ 175.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 17/05/2021
Possible Start Date : 19/05/2021
Personal Qualities : willing to learn
understands the full commitment fo an apprenticeship
Skills Required : • Punctuality: Work starts at 8am and finishes at 4pm. A pick-up point can be arranged.
• Health and safety: you must understand health and safety in the workplace
• Teamwork: Must be able to work as part of a team, and take and follow instructions
The map below shows the employer's location