Job Title : Customer Service/Administratrator Apprentice
Employer : Go2Games
Location : Croydon, CR0 4ZS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Customer Service
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00756
Brief Description : G2G Limited is a high quality retailer of computer games, consoles and accessories. G2G are committed to providing the latest and greatest titles, as well as a wide ranging archive of fully refurbished releases.
Qualifications Required : GCSE 5/B in English
Vacancy Detail : G2G is committed to unprecedented and personal customer service powered by our principles of highly competitive pricing, fast and effective service, and a genuine love for gaming on all platforms. Our relationships with distributors and publishers allow us to be a market leading specialist in getting the right games to you at the best possible prices. We are contactable at any time to service your needs on all issues regarding the highly competitive games retail market
Key roles and responsibilities
• Creating documents using Microsoft Office
• Answer the telephone professionally and politely.
• Appreciate and support the work of other professionals.
• Attend and participate in relevant meetings.
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development.
• Assisting with Customer Service in relation to our customer service systems and social media responses.
• Assisting the General Manager and the team administratively on various tasks within the business.
• Coming up with initiatives to better manage areas of customer service and administration.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 9:30 - 5:00pm
Salary : £ 600.00 (Monthly)
Application Deadline Date : 05/07/2021
Possible Start Date : 14/06/2021
Personal Qualities : • A high level of spoken and written English
• A high level of confidence in decision making
• A passion for gaming or at least a good base knowledge and interest in the subject as a whole
• A high level of computer literacy and a good understanding of administrative organization and process
Skills Required : • Ability to use ICT (i.e. email, Excel, Word etc.)
• Strong communication skills (verbally, face to face, on the phone and in writing)
• Good listening skills, ability to understand and use initiative to solve problems but knowing when to stop and ask.
Training to be Provided : This qualification is made up of:
• Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
• Functional Skills in English at Level 1
• Functional Skills in Mathematics at Level 1
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
The map below shows the employer's location