Job Title : Apprentice Adminsitration Assistant
Employer : Orchid Orthodontists
Location : Croydon, CR0 6BA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration
Sector : Business
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00757
Brief Description : Orchard Orthodontic are recruiting a Level 3 Apprentice Administrative Assistant to join our friendly team. This post requires an enthusiastic, flexible, confident individual with a customer focused approach and a commitment to the organisartions vision.
Qualifications Required : Minimum Math and English GCSE C/4 or above required
Vacancy Detail : Orchard Orthodontics is a long-established multi-site practice, looking to recruit a Business Administrator Apprentice to join their dynamic team. The practice, situated walking distance from excellent transport links, has a patient-focused approach, with the majority of patients attending through word of mouth recommendation. The staff are proud of the amazing results they achieve and are looking forward to welcoming a new member to their team.
The role involves front-of-house responsibilities including welcoming patients, imaging front-of-house, liaising with third parties, managing the diary, making phone calls, working with the clinical staff alongside taking the patient through the treatment journey and being able to confidently discuss the treatment and the fees involved. The job of the Administrator requires responsibility, patience, understanding and empathy when dealing with patients. The person for this role will ideally love communicating to build relationships and help drive sales for the business..
Key roles and responsibilities
• Creating documents using Microsoft Office
• Filing and sending documents by email and post, transport paperwork and resources (including post and deliveries).
• Answer the telephone professionally and politely.
• Contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the business.
• Appreciate and support the work of other professionals.
• Attend and participate in relevant meetings.
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development.
• Comply with the policies and procedures relating to child protection, equality and diversity, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 5 days a week
Salary : £ 240.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 05/07/2021
Possible Start Date : 12/07/2021
Personal Qualities : Friendly
willingness to learn
Skills Required :
• Ability to use ICT (i.e. email, Excel, Word etc.)
• Strong communication skills (verbally, face to face, on the phone and in writing)
• Good listening skills, ability to understand and use initiative to solve problems but knowing when to stop and ask.
Training to be Provided : This qualification is made up of:
• Level 2 Diploma in Business
• Functional Skills in English at
• Functional Skills in Mathematics
at Level 1
• Functional Skills in ICT at Level 1
• Personal Learning and Thinking
Other Information : Please ensure that you attach a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this apprenticeship.
Photographic identification and certificates of all relevant qualifications will need to be provided at the interview stage.
The map below shows the employer's location