Job Title : Maintenance Operative Engineering Apprentice
Employer : The Thompson Group
Location : CR9 0DE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Engineering
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00762
Brief Description : This position involves working within the electrical department to ensure that your electrical duties are completed in line with set production targets.
Qualifications Required : Math and English GCSE C/4 or above or equivalent required
Vacancy Detail : • Fitting electrical accessories to HGV’s i.e camera systems, side scan warning systems, beacons, LED’s.
• Marking out and drilling using hand tools.
• Wiring and testing electrical equipment and circuits.
• Reading and understanding technical drawings and specification sheets.
• Wiring up of electrical components and installations of wiring looms.
• Diagnostic checks, troubleshooting and rectification of vehicle electrical systems.
• Use of special tools such as crimping devices and heat shrink guns.
• Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £ 200.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 05/07/2021
Possible Start Date : 12/07/2021
Personal Qualities : willingness to learn
Skills Required : strong work ethic
Other Information : - Required to use personal protective equipment (ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toe shoes) in designated areas.
- Factory based.
The map below shows the employer's location