Job Title : Civil Engineering Apprentice
Employer : Mosiac
Location : Beckenham, BR3 4RH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Engineering
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00764
Brief Description : We are a civil and structural engineering practice that is growing sustainably and strategically to meet the demand of our growing workload.
Qualifications Required : Minimum Math and English GCSE 4/C or equivalent
Vacancy Detail :
We provide engineering services covering bespoke residential remodelling schemes through to large commercial central London buildings.
Our workload is varied, meaning that the successful candidate will enjoy a wide range of engineering experience very quickly.
We also offer a unique ‘net zero carbon’ modelling service to our clients, which is being written and developed in house.
Apprentice role described
• Production of technical drawings (CAD & hand-drawn) under supervision from Engineer
• Information issue to other project design team members (Architects etc) or contractors
• Assist in producing reports
• Opportunity to visit site accompanied by an Engineer
• Support senior staff to deliver projects effectively and on time
• Shadow appropriate staff members in order to learn about engineering to be complementary to your course
• During your working week, attend the apprentice course being offered by Corydon College
• Administration activities
In-house training (technical and health & safety) will be available to the successful candidate.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £ 12,000.00 to £ 16,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 21/06/2021
Possible Start Date : 24/06/2021
Personal Qualities : • Be motivated and show a keenness to learn and progress
• Ask questions and seek answers
• Be punctual and attentive
Skills Required : • Be computer literate, preferably have scripting capability to assist in the ‘net zero carbon’ modelling software
• Have good mathematical, natural sciences (physics and chemistry) and English skills
Other Information : . Whilst the course is mainly online, we believe this should be undertaken from our offices to take advantage of a positive working atmosphere.
The map below shows the employer's location