Job Title : Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Employer : Carshalton Athletic
Location : Carshalton, SM5 2PW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Information Technology
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00773
Brief Description : Junior content Producer Level 3 apprenticeship Available
Qualifications Required : GCSE A-C in English and Maths or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : Tasks
• design, schedule and post engaging content for all channels using videos, photos and infographics, to drive social engagement, brand awareness, support campaigns and fundraising activities, and represent the range of our services.
• ensure weekly social media posts are scheduled in a timely manner, reviewing messaging, tone of voice, language and assets.
• proactively engage with a variety of audiences across social media channels, responding timely to comments and posts, and contributing to relevant conversations.
• support delivery of digital elements of campaigns, including paid-for advertising.
• report regularly on our digital performance across the website and social media.
• manage social media for and at Sports events, using content to engage with audiences.
• keep abreast of effective marketing strategies, ensuring we make full use of emerging technology/approaches/tools within social media.
• Create engaging content for the website, uploading new stories and blogs; ensure pages and information are regularly reviewed and updated, and consent for photos and stories are up to date.
• support with the management of our intranet (Click) and support colleagues with technical issues and uploading content
•Undertake any other related responsibilities commensurate with the evolving objectives of the post and the evolution of Carshalton Athletic, as may reasonably be requested by the Director.
•Work with due regard for Carshalton Athletic core values and objectives.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
•Participate in Carshalton Athletic Appraisal process, and agree short, medium and long term goals with line manager.
•Share best practice and achievements.
•Contribute to the learning of others across the organisation by sharing knowledge and skills both informally and formally.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £ 200.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 23/07/2021
Possible Start Date : 29/07/2021
Personal Qualities : willingness to learn
Skills Required : - Interest/knowlege of football
- proven track record for reliability, hard work and achievement
- Videography experience
- Good video Editing skills
- Excellent organisation and planning
- Social Media experience - insta, TikTok, Twitter, FB
- Graphis editing
- writing skills
Future Prospects : Progression into management/leadership
The map below shows the employer's location